Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is Here (or near)..


I don't think it's officially spring yet. However, Spring Break and warmer weather are all I need to kick off the season. I decorated my bulletin board (hopefully for the last time!!!) and decided it was too cute not to photograph. It may be hard to see but it says "Blooming in the fourth grade" and I took individual pictures of all my students and made them flowers. I thought for sure I'd have at least one boy moan and groan about being a flower but I was wrong. They love it!!! Only 5 weeks left to go!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Countdown to summer-- Woo Hoo!!! And you gotta love a bulletin board that you can leave up for a while!

chalon said...

i like the board. very creative!

Augusta Scattergood said...

I think spring officially begins on March 21 or so. (The spring Equinox is March 20.) I remember these things because Carrie Byrd's birthday was March 21, in case you were wondering.
Nice bulletin board!
xoAunt Gusty