Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RIP Cute Platter and Blinds

Whew! What a week. Yesterday, I came home to greet my dog and notice that my curtains were sideweays. I walked over to pull the string to adjust and the string was broken. Lizzie chewed it up!! BAD DOG! We had to take the blinds down. No blinds in the kitchen now!

Remember the post I made about the "Tuesday Morning" find?? Well it shattered. It was on top of the refrigerator and I insisted it go there and Dick insisted it was going to fall. Well, Dick opened the freeze and I hear "CRASH!!!!!" My beautiful platter was shattered in a million pieces. Dick was right and I am out a cute platter. Bummer!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I hate it when I break cute stuff. Makes me a little sick to my stomach!

Unknown said...

I hate when the men in our life are right! Damnit! Oh yeah...and sorry about the blinds and the platter!