Monday, April 13, 2009

Kidz in Memphis








I'm a little out of order with this post! However, While in Memphis I was able to visit with my good friend, Emory. She has a little girl (as many of you know) named Emma. I've attached several pictures (thanks Emory!) of us eating lunch at Huey's. She is such a good baby. Did I say baby? I think it's safe to say this little one is turning into a little girl. They grow up so fast :)

We also spent the weekend playing with Jase and Kaitlyn, Dick's cousin's kids. Wouldn't the kids Dick's 3rd cousins?? (Aunt Gusty, please clarify???) Anyways, they are so sweet and friendly. As soon as we walked in the door they made us feel welcome and we had a blast playing with them. I tried to get more pictures, but they were always on the move. They are precious! See for youseelf. Thanks Nick and Ashley for letting us stay with you all for the weekend. We hope to be there again soon!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Susan, you look so good!