Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home Projects



Hey! I'm welcoming myself back to the "blogging" world. I missed it! It's so fun to read what everyone is up to. Here is what I did this weekeend. I made a first attempt at painting. I was just experimenting and I think it turned out great.



I also have been trying to decide what I want to do with the wall space above my bed. Well, thanks to HGTV I came up with the creative spin to my own art. I bought 3 canvases, choose a fabric and used a fabric heavy duty stapler to drape the fabric onto the canvas. Creating...intstant ART! I was pleased and it was a very inexpensive way to decorate. The fabric and canvases at Hobby Lobby made the project less than 25 bucks! Too good not to share :)







1 comment:

Angie said...

Love it! And SO GLAD you're back to blogging!