Sunday, April 12, 2009

IPhone



I really want one of these! Dick and I have a Family Plan with Cellular South. He does not use his phone anymore since work gave him one. I am considering making the switch but I am interested to hear what you all think of your IPhones??? Does it get good service? Does the battery hold up well? Are your monthly bills expensive? I swore off Cingular (AT&T) about 2 years ago because I just kept getting outrageous bills so I just want to know if you incur extra charges for internet usage, email pictures, etc. Help a friend out!

1 comment:

chalon said...

i love my iphone. it was the best investment ever. i am about to upgrade to the new one. i pay $39.99 for the phone plan, $30 for the iphone data package and $15 for the 1,500 text messages. my bill is about $80 a month with taxes. i get a discount with being a marriott employee. the phone has everything you need. you will love it!