Sunday, May 3, 2009

What's on my Netflix list?

Dick and I have decided to attend the 11:05 church service today. A decision we are both regretting because we've been up since 7...I don't know why either of us thought of going to the earlier service. Anywhoo, to pass the time, I'm doing laundry, exercise TV(their AB class is great!) and now I'm adding movies to my netflix list. Does anyone netflix? I love it. The best part about it is there are no late fees. You can keep the movie as long as you want it. I rarely have time during the week to watch a movie so it's nice to have a movie waiting on me any given weekend day to watch. Here's what I've watched this weekend: Bridal Wars and High School Musical 3. Both great movies!!! I highly reccomend them. Ok, brace yourself, here's what in store for me next week: 'Who's your Caddy?' and 'Marley and Me'.

My dad is always watching the most random movies. 'Who's your Caddy?' came reccommended from my dad. I will say, I've seen part of it on TV and it's a riot. I could always use a good laugh, so I look forward to that one!! I am pretty sure the other movie(Marley and Me) will make me cry. People have already ruined the ending for me!

No comments: