Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lately..

I've been feeling a little under the weather this week. On top of that, works been hectic. Finally the weekened is here. After sleeping 12 hours last night, I decided to seize the day. Dick and I enjoyed lunch at Keifer's. After that, we had hoped to check out the crawfish festival at the Fairgrounds but the line was a mile long so we decided to skip that. After shopping at Miskelley's for a chair, I got a little side tracked and started looking at dining room sets. Thank goodness Dick was with me to keep me on track. Well, we ended up at IO Metro at Renaissance. Has anyone been there? I've heard about it but I don't ever make it out to Renaissance so it's always an after thought. I went today and we made an excellent purchase. While it wasn't a chair, we found the perfect "entry way" piece for the foyer. It was on sale too! I was pumped. I took a picture of it but I can't find my camera cord to upload pics so I'll post later. Here's a link to the store. Well that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
http://www.io-metro.com/home.asp

1 comment:

Angie said...

New furniture...fun!