Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer's so close...





I am so excited that school is almost out. In addition to tie dying shirts, extra recess, movie marathons and cleaning (cleaning, cleaning!!)...the awesome 4th grade teachers decided to rotate all the classes and come up with something fun to do in each of our rooms. In my room, the children made beaded bracelets and necklaces. Other teacher's rooms' included a dancing room, movie and popcorn, carnival games, coloring, painting, face painting and board games..WHEW!!!! It was exhausting!! We all agreed that next year we'd have to plan a little break and some down time spent outside!!

My sister and the kids came to town for a few days. I brought Jackson and Augusta to school with me and I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of them loving every second of it.

Also-- I felt bad leaving Ellie's picture out of this post. So I also attached a picture of Ellie, Jackson, and I at my dad's house the other night. Again, not anywhere related to this post but I just wanted to include her!!! If I'm teaching by the time she's Jackson and Augusta's age, (Lord help me), then she can come to school with me one day too!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You 4th grade teachers are so clever! :) I know the kids loved it!