Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day weekend in NOLA



22 weeks pregnant


I just love this time of year. It's my first Mother's Day, my birthday is just 2 days away and schools nearly out for summer!! I couldn't be happier.

This weekend my sister and I surprised my mom with an overnight trip to New Orleans. Saturday night we checked into the Windsor Court and headed to dinner @ Bacco. The hotel was beautiful and the food was delicious. After dinner, we headed to Jack's Brewery to hit up the candy store for pralines. My dad had a special request for them.However, the store was closed but we had better luck @ our hotel. My brother works at the hotel and he hooked us up with some.
The next day, we had brunch @ the hotel. It was very fancy. I enjoyed hanging with my mom, sister and brother. The moments are few and far between, but always treasured!!! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!

No comments: