Sunday, May 9, 2010

Atlanta Trip


21 weeks pregnant

The first weekend in May, I went to Atlanta for Gleatie's shower. My college friends have always been really good about getting together but especially good about gathering for baby showers. The group varies but there is always someone there to represent. Here is the only picture I have (thanks to Chalon!) of our group. Gleatie got a bunch of great stuff and it makes me excited for my showers this summer!

It's fun having friends who have pregnancies right along with you. Just off the top of my head, I know 3 friends that are due within weeks or even days ahead of me and they are all having boys! That doesn't even count 4 friends who have already had boys within the year! There is certainly a lot to learn and I'm just happy that I have been blesssed with the miracle of being a mom!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hot mama! You look great!

Susan said...

ha! thanks nel. you are sweet. I feel good.