Friday, June 12, 2009

25 things about me

I got this on facebook but I couldn't figure out how to post notes so I just decided to do it on my blog. Here goes:

1. i love having blue eyes! *blue's my favorite color*
2. i am terrified of roaches
3. i could live off fruit, fish & chocolate :)
4. the animal shelter is very important to me, I've adopted 2 dogs & plan to adopt many more..cats too
5. i used to ride horses and now i'm kind of scared of them (probably has something to do with the fact i was thrown off so many times, just got enough i guess)
6. i miss playing soccer..it was a big part of my childhood
7. im a great speller :)
8. reality TV is the bomb!
9. i talk to myself a lot (& to my dog)
10. i like to drive fast
11. one day (if I could find someone to train with me) I want to train for a 5k and then a half marathon
12. i must have 8hrs of sleep..at least!
13. i would love to be a personal shopper/stylist or buyer...DREAM JOB
14. my ears are not pierced
15. if i don't/can't have kids of my own, i will adopt
16. i don't like/wear lipstick
17. i've met jon bon jovi
18. i play with my hair & pick at split ends..it drives my mom crazy!
19. i know all the words to all of britney's albums (hee hee)
20. i want a blueberry bush in my backyard
21. i want to learn how to be a good tennis player
22. i also want to learn how to play golf!
23. learning spanish would be fun (& useful!)
24. i wanted to be a veternarian when i was little
25. im teaching 6th grade math & science next year and I'm kind of nervous about it!!!

4 comments:

Emory said...

I never realized you didn't have your ears pierced!

Susan said...

:) yeah, kind of weird isn't it?? they used to be...twice actually..when i was younger but they kept getting infected so i took them out..never getting them pierced again..allergic to sterling silve..who knew?

Angie said...

6th grade next year? You'll do great. Less planning and less grading--smart move! :)

I don't wear lipstick either. I think we're 2 out of 17 women in the whole world who don't wear it.

Susan said...

thanks angie! I am excited about teaching half the subjects. Guess who is team teaching with me? Lynda! She's baaacck!!!

& I love that you don't wear lipstick. I'm all about chapstick but that's it!