Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fun in the sun!


Even though summer just began, it's already off to a great start. I've done a whole-lotta-nothing! I have spent it lounging in my pj's, taking naps, doing laundry, sleeping late (until 7 but that beats 5:30am) and trying to keep up my daily regimen of walking on the tredmill. So far so good!
Dick had to go out of town for work yesterday. So today, I ventured out to the pool. Charlie is moving up a storm in my belly. It is so neat. I've attached a self portrait poolside.
I've enjoyed my laziness while it lasts. Next week, I'm going to Oxford for a few days. Jackson started playing baseball and I love sitting on a ball field so I've committed to two games next week. Following my trip to Oxford, I will head to the beach for several days. I'm really looking forward to that. Somewhere in between and after, I have an entire list of To-do's we need to tackle. I will pick up a crib from my sister's house along with clothes and whatever else she wants to give me. I'm very lucky to be getting so much from here. At the end of June, I'll have my first baby shower with my friends in Oxford. It will be so fun and I'm really looking forward to that.
I just reread this email and it was all over the place. That's pretty much how my brain works these days. I'll walk into a room and forget while I'm there. Oh well. Happy Summer Everyone!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love your belly. Isn't it just the coolest thing to feel that little guy bouncing around in there? I miss that! Can't wait to see you at the end of June!!!!