Monday, February 15, 2010

Really?


Today is one of those days when I just have to look around and say to myself "REALLY!!"

I woke up this morning to find my dogs paw prints all over my bedding. We've had either nonstop rain or snow so my yard is marsh. The dogs have the freedom to go in and out of the doggy door and it's not entirely their fault they have muddy paws. So instead of getting angry, I bathed both of the dogs and started washing muddy towels and sheets. I clean the kichen, start the dishwasher and come back to the bedroom to watch some TV. About 30 minutes later, I hear a beeping noise coming from the washing machine. I open the laundry room door and low and behold I find an overload of liquid detergent spilling out of the wash and tumbling onto the floor. Awesome!!! Let it be known, that this picture was the first time it overflowed. I took the picture, trying to find the humor in all this, cleaned it up and turned around to find it starting all over again. Sheesh!!

2 comments:

The Bethell Family said...

This makes me giggle every time I see it! haha

Susan said...

it aint right, is it? miss you !!