Saturday, February 13, 2010

The best news of all!

Finally the best news we have is that Dick and I are expecting our first baby in September!! We are overjoyed at the thought of being parents. I can't wait to meet this sweet baby. A few weeks ago, we heard the heartbeat and it melted my heart. I've been feeling great. I am tired all the time but am glad to know that this shall pass. It's great having friends and family who can help me and answer all my questions. I would imagine I have a lot to learn!!! I'm 10 weeks Sunday and I looked forward to the 2nd trimester.

7 comments:

Angie said...

A HUGE congratulations to you and Dick!!!

Leslie and Matt Henson said...

We are so excited about you both! Call me if you have any questions! I'm only a few weeks ahead of you. Oh and when you go to register, let me know and I'll forward you a list of everything you need that Elizabeth Quinn sent to me! It was so helpful! See you soon! Congrats!

Susan said...

Thanks Angie! & I'm excited our due dates are close

Leslie that would be great. When did you register? That will be fun. Are you having any showers in Jackson?

Leslie and Matt Henson said...

I actually didn't register until this weekend. We are having a shower in Jackson April 3. I hope y'all can come! Registering was fun but VERY overwhelming. There are lots of choices on everything :)

The Picardy's said...

Congrats Susan and Dick!! That is super exciting news!! I am glad that you are feeling well and enjoying being pregnant! Will you find out what you are having?? New babies are the most exciting thing ever and they bring you the most joy you will ever experience...keep us updated!!!
Stacey

Susan said...

Hey Stacey-- When are you due? You're having a boy, right?? Yes, we will def find out what we are having..and we will find out in April. Not sure of exact dates or anything yet. I have a doctor's appt March 2 and I would imagine I'll get a more def date then. Will keep you posted.

The Picardy's said...

Hey! I have 6 weeks left. I am scheduled for a csection on April 2nd and yes it is a boy...Matthew! Can't wait to hear what you will be having!!!!