Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Push Present


I hate the title of this post...but ..it is what it is!!

Dick told me that he heard through the grapevine that he's supposed to buy a gift once the baby is born. I did not argue. Chalon was in town one weekend and we casually bracelet shopped. I picked out a David Yurman bracelet and even though I had the jeweler write down the bracelet info on a card for dick, i truly never thought twice about it. I also forgot about it and never gave dick the card. Fast forward two weeks after Charlie was born and Dick walked in with a gift. To my surprise, he bought it! Aside from my wedding ring, I've never owned anything so nice. It's so special because it has Charlie's birthstone on it. He did good considering he had no help. Great job honey!

(ps-let it be known the picture was saved in my computer titled "bomb bracelet" -ha)

No comments: